The OE3C 2020 organizing committee is pleased to invite meeting participants to submit abstracts for consideration for oral or poster presentations. The Abstract Submission Form can be found at the link below.
Abstract submission will close at 11:59pm EST on February 7th, 2019. Participants will be notified if their abstracts are accepted by early-mid March and early bird registration will open shortly thereafter.
- Abstracts should be saved and submitted as Word documents (.docx). Do not include any photos or figures in your abstract. Files should be named using the following convention:
- Documents should be single-spaced, in 12pt Times New Roman font, with a maximum of 300 words.
- The following information should be included in the abstract file:
- Names of authors (presenting author’s name should be identified with an asterisk)
- Affiliations of all authors (department and institution name are sufficient)
- Contact information for the presenting author (including email address)
- Only one abstract will be accepted per presenter. Abstracts should consist of an introduction that presents the background of the study, a brief description of the methods employed, a summary of the results, and a brief discussion/conclusions.
- OE3C 2020 will consider abstracts without complete data analyses as possible poster presentations. If you wish to submit such an abstract, please describe where you are in your analyses and the progress you expect to make prior to our upcoming meeting, in place of a results summary and discussion statement.